Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh, cell phone wonders...

... for without, I wouldn't have been able to get this photo of my daughter in the car as she hurried into her new pants from the thrift store before I could even blink my eyes. She's good at that.

So, I've been thrifting again, for the second time in less than two weeks. What's happening?!?

Well, it can hardly be called shopping. We drove by the thrift store to deliver some stuff. As I was running out of the car and into the store with the bags, I passed these pants which looked just her size, and some lovely fabric and then some more... all in less than 3 minutes. Back in the car, I showed her the pants, her father stopped by the grocery store, and while I was looking at him entering the store, she was quickly into the position you see here. And so we discovered that this was not a size 6 y/o pants, but a size 9 y/o short pants.. Oh well, who will notice? :)

What else I bought and what I did with it will have to wait (so will my 30 days project), as I'm off for Oslo for almost two weeks now. But I can tell you that it involves this fabric:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin