Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 20: Morning greetings

Resuming my 30 days project. Our completely messed up (sleeping) couch, after spending last night watching Die Hard 4.0 with our son and his friend. I'm not really into action movies - at all - but seeing him as excited as he gets when allowed to watch this kind of movies (finally!) makes it worth it. Bruce Willis is now officially his new hero. Not sure what I think of that, but I have to admit, 5th element is a fun movie.
But look, what's that yellow stuff?


I'm knitting socks. While wathching a movie. I'm not experienced enough to watch and knit at the same time. Ahem. Don't tell my son...
If these socks ever get finnished, I'm going to bake the fattest brownie ever and eat it with my hands while wearing them. I've tried knitting socks once before, many years ago, but there were so many bad words coming out of my mouth I got scared I would stab someone with all those needles. There's, let's see, 3 too many. They're all over the knitwork trying to sabotage. But now I'm older, and more serene. Let's hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin