i'll try not to swear.
i had it all set up for a good soap making time. i had spent weeks gathering the right ingredients, the right amount of courage, and reading and rereading the instructions from several different sources, in english and norwegian, just to be sure to get it right.
and everything went well, until i took the soap out of the mold and started cutting it into blocks.... it crumbled. not into, well, crumbles, but into layers of soap, making the oddest shaped blocks. this won't be of use to anyone, i'm afraid. damn! (ha! i did it again!)
if anyone has any experience with this, please let me know what i might have done wrong!