Thursday, November 4, 2010

the down side to compulsiveness

well, one of them, at least; the 'knitting arm'. the pain that follows three weeks of intensive knitting, and leaves you with a knitting and computer ban for weeks and weeks, as they both hurt like hell. and with that comes the shivering, the shaking, the agony and sweating of withdrawal. but there's no way around it, but to go cold turkey. 
but hey, i finnished it! in three - 3 - weeks! i have to admit, i'm rather impressed with myself. the bonus is i got rid of my facebook addiction - temporarily, at least.






i still don't know whether it will fit my husband. it's just a bit too big for me, but the he's not that big either. and knitwear is stretchy. i'll keep my finger crossed. 
and try to wait just a little bit longer before i start my next sweater project - for me, this time. 

(did i just do that? yes, i did. i erased the mess from the background in picture no 3. pathetic. hirr.)

7 comments:

lise said...

Så flott den ble! Og enda er det lenge igjen til jul..

erin e flynn said...

wow, awesome! i applaud your dedication. i have so many half-finished projects laying around...

Kelly said...

facebook. evil thing. time sucker. nice jumper, sorry about the strain.

Anonymous said...

sweaters have always been my downfall. it's so hard for me to stay focused long enough to finish one. maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Bra jobba!! Den ser kjempeflott ut! :)
Ellen

Theresa said...

It's really beautiful...and now for some arm rest :)

Guusje said...

loevely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin