continuing my pseudo anthropological observations:
1. many of them are stay at home mums (sahm), even when the kids start preschool/kindergarten. that's not common here.
2. many of the sahm's are homeschoolers. that's really not common here.
3. many of the homeschooling sahm's put a button on their blog; a portrait of darwin, words 'teach evolution'. it took me a long time to figure that one out. when i did, the ground shook beneath my feet.
4. they must keep it very warm inside their houses. i can se loads of snow outside, but kids in tee's and bare feet inside. here, we wear wool indoors in the winter.
5. their childrens birthday parties are all 'themed'.
6. i was going to write 'they're all white'. but i think i might have found one or two bloggers to prove me wrong.